A Cheap & Easy Dinner Recipe For The Family Made With Ground Pork
This easy casserole recipe is made with easy factors that your family will take care of at the side of floor pork, cream of mushroom soup, cheddar cheese, green beans, onion and tater children. Some serious comfort meals!
I’m repeatedly on the hunt for mercurial and simple dinner recipes, and my jog-to weeknight meal on the total comes down to some roughly casserole dish that I know my picky eaters will luxuriate in. This cheesy tater tot and floor pork casserole has just trusty about every thing you need in a meal, making it one amongst our authorized predominant dishes.
You would per chance well well additionally add in any additional veggies that you just admire comparable to corn, zucchini, bell pepper or contemporary mushrooms, just trusty looking on what you and your young of us admire. The extra veggies you might well well sneak in, the upper!
Easy Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole Made With Ground Pork, Inexperienced Beans & Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 lb floor pork
- 1/2 diced yellow onion
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can drained green beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 28ouncesbag of frozen tater children
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- salt, pepper and garlic to taste
- Begin off by browning the floor pork with the chopped onion in a medium measurement skillet. Season the pork with a little bit salt, unlit pepper and garlic powder to taste. Recall any excess grease from the pan and blend within the Worcestershire sauce; location the combination onto the bottom of a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Evenly spread the cream of mushroom soup over high after which high with green beans.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over high.
- Layer as most of the the frozen tater children as you might well well match over the head (you can likely get just a few left over).
Bake uncovered within the middle rack of a 375 stage oven for 35-40 minutes or till the tater children are cooked thoroughly and was crispy and golden brown.
Immense DELISH! This mixture would per chance well sound a little bit extraordinary, but it all bakes up to one of the very most moving comfort meals you’ll ever luxuriate in. The crispy tater children are the actual match to the gentle and creamy layers of this casserole.
The substantial utter about this tater tot casserole is that it’s just trusty as just trusty, if now no longer better, left over! I in actual fact loved it a lot extra the following day.
In case you're on the hunt for mercurial, easy and appetizing dinner recipes on your family, this tater tot casserole never dissapoints! Even my picky eaters scarf it down. It's made with easy and low-mark factors that are trustworthy for busy weeknight meals.
casserole, cheesy, comfort meals, easy, floor pork, predominant dish, mercurial, tater children
secure frozen tater children
(you can get some leftover)
diced yellow onion
can cream of mushroom soup
can green beans
shredded cheddar cheese
- salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
In a medium measurement skillet, cook dinner and brown the floor pork with the diced onion. Recall any excess grease and scamper within the worcestershire sauce.
Arena the floor pork mixture onto the bottom of your prepared dish.
Unfold the cream of mushroom soup over the head of the pork after which high with the drained green beans.
Evenly sprinkle the cheddar cheese over high.
High with as many frozen tater as you might well well match within the dish (you can likely get just a few left over).
Bake uncovered within the middle rack for 35-40 minutes or till the tater children are cooked thru, crispy and and golden brown.
- Be happy so as to add any barely just a few veggies that you just’ve got got on hand to the layers of this dish comparable to corn, contemporary mushrooms, bell pepper, zucchini, etc.
- In case you manufacture now no longer get Worcestershire sauce on hand, it be positively non-mandatory, but provides a little bit zing and added flavor to the pork.
Don’t neglect to pin and keep this easy dinner recipe for later! 🙂